Balenciaga in Dallas TX

Dec 12, 2006
Hello Ladies,
I am going to Dallas/Ft Worth the weekend after Thanksgiving and will be there three weeks for some training for my work. I plan on going to the Galleria for some retail therapy, but I would really like to shop for a new Bbag.

Are there any retailers in Dallas that sell Balenciaga? I'm thinking it's time for me to have a new Brief...or maybe Weekender.

Thanks in advance for all the help!

TXROSEGIRL & PENJAXN
Thank you so much for the info. Looks like I'm going to plan a trip to Barney's in Northpark. Do they have a pretty good selection. The Barney's in NYC had a good selection when I went there, but then I spoiled myself when I went to BalNY!

Actually, besides Barney's, NM Northpark carries Bal. As of last Saturday they had a pretty nice selection of colors & styles~ lots of Cities, Maxi Twiggy...You are lucky since they are both in close proximity within the mall, too.

As of a month ago, Barney's stock was pretty deleted (but I do remember a black Brief and WE. Hopefully they have replenished!

Have fun! The few SA's I have spoken with have seemed very nice.

Glad to know there is another Bal lover nearby, I live in Little Elm:smile:

oh neat!!! i live just east of you...kind of by centennial high school :biggrin: ... also right by that brand new kroger that has a jewelry store in it...i just think that is so odd! :P i mean, i guess i could sneak some diamond earrings on my grocery list when my fiance goes shopping lol ;)