Balenciaga in Buffalo????

Maggien

O.G.
Feb 19, 2007
I'm going to be in Buffalo for a couple of days the week after next (don't ask...please, don't ask...). Does anyone know if there are any stores there that carry Balenciaga?

I promise not to take it personally if no one posts in this thread, because I have a nasty feeling the only bbags I'll see when I'm marooned there will be the ones I take with me...sigh.:sad:

You are kidding right??

Joking aside, I live near Rochester - NO HIGH END STORES in Western, NY.
Lord and Taylor - that's it!
Thank God for the internet.

However, we are moving up and a Sephora just opened!

Anyway, sorry. You could take the 1.5-2 hr drive across the border to Toronto. I believe Holt Renfrew sells Balenciaga. I think they are located on Bloor St.
near the Yorkville neighborhood.

Where are you from?

You are kidding right??

Joking aside, I live near Rochester - NO HIGH END STORES in Western, NY.
Lord and Taylor - that's it!
Thank God for the internet.

However, we are moving up and a Sephora just opened!

Anyway, sorry. You could take the 1.5-2 hr drive across the border to Toronto. I believe Holt Renfrew sells Balenciaga. I think they are located on Bloor St.
near the Yorkville neighborhood.

Where are you from?

TORONTO, Damnit!!!! :roflmfao: I was looking for some SERIOUS Bal stock...not what little I find here!! But many thanks. Really. Seriously. That would have been the perfect suggestion, if...just...I didn't live here! ;)

TORONTO, Damnit!!!! :roflmfao: I was looking for some SERIOUS Bal stock...not what little I find here!! But many thanks. Really. Seriously. That would have been the perfect suggestion, if...just...I didn't live here! ;)

haha..LoL... bummer! I did notice that there is a Saks Off Fifth store in Niagara Falls NY though...maybe you could find some deals (on other stuff..not Bal :P).

I live just outside of Syracuse. The shopping is horrible! We have a Lord & Taylor but the only brands they carry that are "designer" are Coach, Michael Korrs, and Kate Spade. There is a cute store in Armory Square that sells Kooba.