Balenciaga in Blue color from spring 06!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Ladies,please welcome this new baby.I wanted to get it in the medium but i got the small one in then end. did i make the wrong choice?what do you guys think of the color?I am loving it tho..:love:it's cute.!!i was saving up for a paddington but couldn't resist more balenciagas!!HELP!!i'm in a balenciaga craze mode..just can't get enough of them!!!:Push:

new 002.jpg
  2. ohhhh it's lovely congrats!!!!!!!! :love: :nuts:

3. The colour is gorgeous!

4. I just love it!! I'm on the hunt for the city in this colour.

5. Love the color!

6. nice color. very cute!

7. I LOVE that color! NM had a Work bag in that color and I'm going back there today to buy it...hope it's still there. :Push:

8. Congrats, mshashmount! Have fun with your new bag.

9. Gorgeous color!!! COngrats and thank you for posting pics:love:

10. congrats! i have exactly the same one and i really like it. the size and the color fit me perfectly well. hope you enjoy it too! :smile:

11. Congratulations! GORGEOUS color!!! It's on my "lust list!!!"

I have three Firsts--I think the size is adorable. If you don't carry a lot of stuff, it's a great size. (I do want a City next, though. It's a really practical size too.) But you can get that size next time. (We all know there WILL be a next time!)

12. Lovely color :love: Congrats!

13. Beautiful! Take it everywhere. She will make you very happy!!

14. It's adorable! Congrats! Is that the cornflower blue? Enjoy!!! And no, you didn't make the wrong choice! As much as I love the Paddington, I love the Balenciagas so much more!!!!

15. :love::love::love::love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice