Balenciaga, I'm BACK!

fashion-cult

Dec 4, 2006
I'm sure most of you know of my situation... and I am glad to say that I have re-united with my love for Balenciaga!

I found myself ranting about how Bal's are it-and-a-bit etc etc etc over dinner tonight!

Funnily enough, my ex came around earlier to pick up his stuff. He arrived sooner than expected (I planned not to be here when he came) and I was all dolled up ready for a night out. He, on the other hand, had overgrown stubble, just finished work and looked crappy.

So here I was feeling and looking great and telling him how good I have been feeling and how happy I am.

It really made me feel like I came out on top... evil, I know, and not a solution to any problem, but we girls love our "revenge"... if thats what you want to call it. I would consider it more of a confidence booster!

All in all, I am soooo happy I did not sell them in my state of devistation!

Thanks to all the PF'ers who gave me the the best advice I could have asked for...

:heart:

Excellent news!

I am so happy you held on to your Balenciagas:yes:

And you are right:

Looking good is the best revenge!! Bet he was:drool:

Heheh... yep.

It was one of those situations where I actually did and said everything you usually WISH you did and said once they had left...

I'm on top of the world... and I know there are bigger and better things to come...

Perhaps a Weekender? :nuts:

Fashion, I'm so glad to hear you are on top of the world again :king: - good on ya girl - I saw your earliers post and all the great replies, amazing support here - so ..
(i) well done for holding onto your true love (the Bbags!)
(ii) what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger, and lastly, its true that
(iii) Revenge is a dish best eaten cold... Ha!! :devil: slightly evil, but hey....

Fashion, I'm so glad to hear you are on top of the world again :king: - good on ya girl - I saw your earliers post and all the great replies, amazing support here - so ..
(i) well done for holding onto your true love (the Bbags!)
(ii) what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger, and lastly, its true that
(iii) Revenge is a dish best eaten cold... Ha!! :devil: slightly evil, but hey....[/quote]

Sooooo soooo true. Its not a quick fix or a fix at all , but it does help :roflmfao:

Especially when all I had to do was be my happy self and show him that I am not sitting at home crying about this...

I feel so much stronger now... :boxing:

YEAH...I'm so glad you are feeling better and still have your bags to cheer you up! Life does go on and you never know where it will take you!

Heheh... yep.

It was one of those situations where I actually did and said everything you usually WISH you did and said once they had left...

I'm on top of the world... and I know there are bigger and better things to come...

Perhaps a Weekender? :nuts:

Iàm Happy that you are a little greatbit back on your feet again.
Welcome back, we love U.
Huggs and kisses FX.:heart: :heart: :heart:

What a great idee a weekender i`am sure U wil love it:nuts: