Balenciaga hourglass bags should I keep them all?

vnsmiley

Jul 25, 2017
Hi purse lovers,
I recently got the white in XS and the black in small with a good price (almost 50% off). However, I had the burgundy small one for a while and love it. I’m debating if I should keep both the white and the black bags or return the black one since it’s the same size with my burgundy bag. What do you think? Please help me to make decision and thank you so much

50702D3F-335E-453E-8F6D-5555F8862C57.jpeg

Last edited:
I like the black one but you have other black bags maybe you prefer to keep the burgandy
Thank you for your comment. I like the black one too but I can’t return burgundy because I bought it last year. I wonder if it’s too much to have 3 bags with same style? Happy Holidays

Last edited:
The black is practical but also, I think, the most interesting visually and can go from day to night because of that. The white would be hard to keep clean.

I vote keep the black and return the white.
Hi MiniMabel,
Thank you for your comment. I agree that white is hard to keep clean. I’ll consider your suggestion to return the white . Happy Holidays

Thank you for your comment. I like the black one too but I can’t return burgundy because I bought it last year. I wonder if it’s too much to have 3 bags with same style? Happy Holidays

Oh sweetie..:angel: I have about 20 Bal City bags LOL And maybe 5 Velos.. Some of the City bags are in the exact same color, wallets too. :blush: I'm almost ashamed to post that, no, I AM ashamed to post that. In my defense, I bought them all preloved/preowned.
When I was a child, we were RELLY poor and I went without a lot; As an adult, when I would get something I really loved, I would be afraid to use it, be it shoes, a bag, a lovely sweater... So sadly that developed into a strange habit of buying one to use and if possible a second to keep in case I ruin the first.
I KNOW, I am insane.. I know it's some kind of mental health issue or personality disorder, I just don't know the official name.

I don't know if I'm the only one that suffers this but... I live with some guilt over it..
All of that said; 3 bags in the same style is perfectly fine & dandy! They are of different colors & textures so IMHO you are GOOD.

Reactions: Sinsi and vnsmiley
They’re totally different, but I love the white. I could see it year round. I don’t see any issue with same style, different color. So long as you wear and enjoy them, all good

Reactions: vnsmiley
They each will serve a different purpose in spite of the colors you have chosen
Fairly recently I purchased a white bag (actually the color is Chalk) & it is one of my
most used bags so far in spite of being the start of winter
For many of us, having a white bag presented its own set of issues but now, not so much
Personally think you'll enjoy the white bag. It's fresh looking & in its own way quite stylish, JMO

Oh sweetie..:angel: I have about 20 Bal City bags LOL And maybe 5 Velos.. Some of the City bags are in the exact same color, wallets too. :blush: I'm almost ashamed to post that, no, I AM ashamed to post that. In my defense, I bought them all preloved/preowned.
When I was a child, we were RELLY poor and I went without a lot; As an adult, when I would get something I really loved, I would be afraid to use it, be it shoes, a bag, a lovely sweater... So sadly that developed into a strange habit of buying one to use and if possible a second to keep in case I ruin the first.
I KNOW, I am insane.. I know it's some kind of mental health issue or personality disorder, I just don't know the official name.

I don't know if I'm the only one that suffers this but... I live with some guilt over it..
All of that said; 3 bags in the same style is perfectly fine & dandy! They are of different colors & textures so IMHO you are GOOD.
Hi PikaboICU,
Thank you for your comment and you are totally not insane. we are all
Purse lovers right . Thanks for sharing your story and now I consider to keep them all. Haply Holodays!

• Love
Reactions: PikaboICU
They’re totally different, but I love the white. I could see it year round. I don’t see any issue with same style, different color. So long as you wear and enjoy them, all good
Hi 880,
Thank you for your comment. I love the white too but I’m afraid about keeping it clean. I might just be more careful when carry the white one if I keep it. Happy Holidays

• Thanks
Reactions: 880
They each will serve a different purpose in spite of the colors you have chosen
Fairly recently I purchased a white bag (actually the color is Chalk) & it is one of my
most used bags so far in spite of being the start of winter
For many of us, having a white bag presented its own set of issues but now, not so much
Personally think you'll enjoy the white bag. It's fresh looking & in its own way quite stylish, JMO
Hi Live Of My Life,
Thank you for your opinion. I see your point about different bag serves different purpose. Im more into keeping them all now. Happy Holidays

Reactions: PikaboICU