Balenciaga Hobo's on eBay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello I am new to this forum. I was told I had to post these sort of threads in the Authenticate This section, but as I am only new, I don't have access to that area yet. I am looking at 2 Hobo's on eBay and I need help. Are these real?
    eBay: AUTHENTIC Balenciaga Sapin 2006 Hobo Bag EXCELLENT (item 330038795141 end time Oct-19-06 20:36:37 PDT)

eBay: Balenciaga 2006 MOTOCYCLE BAG! COURIER ROUILLE (item 280036038812 end time Oct-17-06 18:03:13 PDT)

Why would anyone want to sell a 2006 B-bag? Especially rouille???

Thanks for any help xo

2. Welcome! :flowers:

You do have access to the Balenciaga authentication thread. Try this:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/authenticate-this-balenciaga-38543.html

Both of those bags are authentic. As far as why someone would sell a 2006 bag.. if it's brand new, the answer is usually that they bought it at BalNY and could only return for store credit so they'd rather get the $$$ on eBay instead. There could be many other reasons too... mainly that the seller is like all of us here... fickle and gotta sell something to get a new color or style. :yahoo:

3. Yep, Glimmer is right. We are always buying and selling as we change our minds about colors and styles!

4. Wow, I would never have thought of that! Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice