Balenciaga help

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :cry: Hi everyone, since I've been on here and hearing so much rave about the b bags, I've decided to get one, so now I'm trying to look for a red one. Does the b bag even come in that color. I would like the motorcycle le dix bag. My first choice was white but I think it would get dirty really easily. please help me .... confused. and don't know anything about b bags.

2. I'm so happy, I was just reading another thread that said there is a boutique in hawaii called aloha rags that carry balenciaga. I'm going to hawaii next week. yayy !!!I was just on there site and was reading about the b bags they carry. I don't even know what half of them are. COuld somebody please tell me what is a the city bag and the weekender and so on. CLUELESS

3. Rouge (lipstick red) is coming out later this F/W 2006 so you can wait for that color.

4. You can also email Aloha Rag (love@aloharag.com). Ask for the new pdf photo file that shows color options and the bags they currently have in stock. A list of bags is available at www.aloharag.com.

5. Thanks