Balenciaga has spoilt me

1. I just received a cute Isabella Fiore with "Faith, Love, Hope" embroidered on it, thinking it looked really cute and edgy. Quality is great, I'm happy with it, but, it's not a bbag! It doesn't have that same "slouch" or "drape" to it. <sigh> 4 bbags and counting....

2. lol, i know what you mean girl, nothing except my 2 leather gucci blondies even compares to my b-bags now :girlsigh:

3. You are officially a Bbag snob :welcome:

4. It's hard to let go of a bbag. I manage pretty well though. I have too many bags to be hooked on one label.

5. Well, I'm not completly a bbag snob. I also own 3 paddys and have the navy on order.
    Off to browse those quilted suede Miu Miu bags....

6. sunspark, you are now officially "balified" :supacool: . i cant count my total bal bags anymore, it is waaaaaaaaay to scary. lets just say i have cc bill to pay for 5 more:girlsigh: bal bags this month and call it a day..............

7. I love that IF bag that you now have! Nothing really does compare to a bbag, but dang that IF bag is sharp!

8. same here. now when i look at bags, i touch the leather. i was in love with chloe silverado, but once i touch it, i don't like it anymore :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice