Balenciaga - Hardware HELP

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 8, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
    Hey guys!

So I finally found a balenciaga in the perfect shade of green! It's the pommier but the whole collection comes in silver hardware :sad: and i only wear gold. I know a pommier with gold hardware came out a year ago, so i'm assuming they wont bring it back.

I'm so desperate to have it that i must ask, is there any way at all i can have the hardware color changed to gold? lol I know this color came out with gold hardware last year and i missed it :sad:

I hope i'm not being judged here but i'm seriously considering having the hardware painted gold plated if it's possible

2. lol! i wish i can have my hardware changed to gold but how can we do that lol...! :smile:

i think green and silver is a good combination though :smile:

3. lol it is a good combination, but i really prefer gold. does anyone think pommier/gold hw would come out again?

4. Pommier with GGH is available from Balenciaga directly. I would call one of the Bal boutiques and see who ordered what. The Vert Gazon came out in 2007 and is very hard to find, but Pommier is current season and shouldn't be too hard to find.

I wish you well,

Bridget

5. Thank you. I'm sorry i'm horrible with names, what do you mean by GHH?

6. If you paint the GH to gold, what will you with the zip color? it will still be silver? will you have the zipper replaced?

7. GGH = giant gold hardware. If you contact one of the Balenciaga boutiques directly you should be able to find the bag you want with the gold hardware. The department stores only carry the regular and the giant silver now.

8. I have often thought/wished that the GH could be inter-change-able, and have a black zip so it would not interfere with the hardware selection, But thats just me! it would be awesome!

9. Pommier DOES come with Gold Hardware :yes:

You just have to buy it from an actual Balenciaga store. There are plenty of revelas here with gold hardware! Check them out, it's a great combination :tup:

10. #10 Jul 8, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
    You guys are so helpful!! Thank you so much.

I called the Balenciaga store we have here, the lady said that she can't make the order since it's a franchise store, but if I call the official Balenciaga store in Europe, I would def be able to order the pommier with gh, if it's in stock.

I'll email them now