Balenciaga GH Brief or Hobo? Help!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am totally stumped:confused1: I can't seem to choose between the Brief or the Hobo in Sandstone, help?? Do check out the pics. Please share your views between the two styles so I can make my choice.

Thanks girls!:smile:

DSC03910.JPG DSC03950.JPG
  2. Even though it doesn't look good on me i much prefer the Brief. Love it in this colour too! :yes:

3. I am really loving the brief for some reason~ maybe b/c I love the leather on it more. They are both beautiful styles though. The brief would carry more~ does that matter to you?

4. Hobo!! It fits so nicely on the shoulder.

5. I love the brief!!:heart:

6. Thanks, I love that color too, somehow it seems to go with a lot of things!

7. Oh yes definitely, I love big bags and I always seem to have a lot of things to put in it. Do you think the opening of the brief is too narrow though? Does anyone have problems with that?

8. i have the brief and i think the opening is fine. i usually angle the opening so you can fit things in. does that make sense? because everything fits fine once you get it into the bag and i curve my papers so they make it through the opening and then it's fine.. heheh i pick the brief! but really depends how big a bag you need.

9. I know, thats why I'm confused :confused1: , I saw a picture of the hobo being worn by another person here on TPF and it looked really good on her. The only reason I am a bit more inclined towards the brief is that I'm waiting to get one of the Day bags (which I sooooo love! Tomato yeah!) and the Day and the hobo are a bit similar except that I'm so loving the day more. Argh! i wish I could afford to get all styles, :drool: but alas, I have to choose. :crybaby:

10. Hobo!!!

11. I just can't get on board with the Brief so it's Hobo for me. But the Sandstone in GH is completely TDF! :yahoo:

12. The leather on the Brief is TDF!!!!:nuts: But I really like the Hobo better! Either one is going to look awesome though!

13. brief.

14. I am feeling that hobo!

15. the brief is way bigger than the hobo. personally i would go with the hobo.