Balenciaga Forum.. a small suggestion! :)

1. hello :flowers:
    thank y:huh::huh:Oou lo:huh::huh:vely Vlad and Megs for your enourmace efforts of making this Forum a more beautiful place each and every day!! :love:
    i cant count the lovely enhancments each section got within the past 8 monthes! it is amazing looking back then.. and seeing it now :jammin:

execuse me if this is a redundent suggestion! but.. how about a small club for B Bag lovers similar to that of LV.. and since the most beautiful characteristic of b bags is the variations of colors.. how about if the club was like color based!! say.. one for "Reds".. One for "Blues.." etc..
    and i am sure members will come up with more titels.. like "pales".. "stricking solids..".. "warm tones.." "cool ones".. etc!! :upsidedown: then we'll get to brows the lovely pics and read the info about say all red b bags out there and their leather.. the season they came out in.. etc
    what do u think :shame:
    thanks for reaching this line :flowers:

2. what a wonderful idea, vanilla addict!!!

there could also be clubs for the different styles-"mini coin purse" club, "first" club, "city" club, "work" club, "weekender" club, "flat brass" club, "clutch/shoulder" club, etc. i think people tend to love the bags by a particular year's leather too so there can also be the "2001 leather" club, "2002 leather" club, etc.

oh please, Vlad and Megs!!!!!!

3. boobie club :graucho:

4. awwwwwww thanks BooYah for supporting this suggestion.. :shame: :flowers:
    oooh yes!!! leather and style clubs would be wounderful :jammin: !!!
    allison L:huh::huh:OL ya and that club too!!:roflmfao:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice