Balenciaga for men??!! Whats the deal?

flyingkid

O.G.
Nov 12, 2007
Hey boys & gals

I am just wondering what do you fashionistas think of a guy carring a Balenciaga? I have a men Day messenger in Olive and it rocks my socks. However I want to see more guys with the B bags here in my town so we can create a B-STORM. How's that? Also I would love to see any male celebs with a Balenciaga.:yes:

flyingkid..be careful what you wish for :graucho: we are off in a couple of weeks to visit one of our sons on the 'set'..I might just ask a few of the guys on his series to 'hold' my camel City while I snap their pics on my cellphone!

my man looks HAWT with a men's courier messenger style...but he says he doesn't like the tassels! I think a Work or Weekender with RH in a dark neutral color works well for men too!

As long as he doesn't start wearing my bags...then we would have a problem

Love all my Bbags and you can't stop at 1, its such an addiction!
There are not many guys carrying Bbag here which makes it that more special.

I have several Bbags, I love them all! Just today I got a guy drooling all over my Truffle Weekender.

Wow! :nuts: Did you post pics of your Truffle WE yet? Come on, we need a thread to lust after all your gorgeous Bals! :graucho:

My friend just came back from Japan with all these bags, hes a lil straighty though. Its funny he used to always ask me why I carried bags, and now he does the same.