Balenciaga for men??!! Whats the deal?

flyingkid

O.G.
Nov 12, 2007
Hey boys & gals

I am just wondering what do you fashionistas think of a guy carring a Balenciaga? I have a men Day messenger in Olive and it rocks my socks. However I want to see more guys with the B bags here in my town so we can create a B-STORM. How's that? Also I would love to see any male celebs with a Balenciaga.:yes:

Jira

balenciaga :)
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
I think there's a Bbag boy club in the Clubhouse. :yes:

quilter

Sep 6, 2007
www.pennysisto.com
flyingkid..be careful what you wish for :graucho: we are off in a couple of weeks to visit one of our sons on the 'set'..I might just ask a few of the guys on his series to 'hold' my camel City while I snap their pics on my cellphone!

Dec 20, 2006
I cringe every time I see someone post something about whether or not something is 'okay' for a guy. If you like it and think it looks good on you then buy it.

brunettetiger

Follow Your Heart...
O.G.
Apr 17, 2007
Fantasy Island
my man looks HAWT with a men's courier messenger style...but he says he doesn't like the tassels! I think a Work or Weekender with RH in a dark neutral color works well for men too!

As long as he doesn't start wearing my bags...then we would have a problem

shopboy

O.G.
Aug 24, 2007
Sg
Love all my Bbags and you can't stop at 1, its such an addiction!
There are not many guys carrying Bbag here which makes it that more special.

I have several Bbags, I love them all! Just today I got a guy drooling all over my Truffle Weekender.
Wow! :nuts: Did you post pics of your Truffle WE yet? Come on, we need a thread to lust after all your gorgeous Bals! :graucho:

REYNALD0C

Birkin or Bust!
O.G.
May 10, 2006
Soul California
My friend just came back from Japan with all these bags, hes a lil straighty though. Its funny he used to always ask me why I carried bags, and now he does the same.