Balenciaga First in Seafoam?

Jessica613

Jan 14, 2008
HI,

I really love the first bag in seafoam, but is there a way to get this color, I know it is from several years ago. I am skeptical about looking online for the item. What can you suggest? Or is there no way to get this color anymore? Is there anything similar to it this spring?

^to me, seafoam is much bluer and looks about 4 shades darker. vert d'eau looks exactly like mint ice-cream - no blue undertones whatsoever.

i bought vert d'eau thinking it was alot closer to seafoam than it is. it's still a beautiful color, and i actually prefer it b/c i'm partial to brass HW :yes:

^to me, seafoam is much bluer and looks about 4 shades darker. vert d'eau looks exactly like mint ice-cream - no blue undertones whatsoever.

i bought vert d'eau thinking it was alot closer to seafoam than it is. it's still a beautiful color, and i actually prefer it b/c i'm partial to brass HW :yes:

I think the VD in first is perfect. I got it in a City and it is really minty and I remember thinking I would probably like it better if it had some blue undertones...so i guess i would probably like seafoam better, huh? BUT i still love my VD:yes:. I actually thought seafoam looked darker sometimes bc it's very preloved, but even brand new, it's 4 shades darker? Would our Vd get darker too or do you think it'll fade like other light colored bbags?