Balenciaga files lawsuit against Steve Madden

BPC

Blue Jean Baby Queen prettiest Bal I've ever seen
Mar 31, 2012

Attachments

figgy55

Feb 20, 2014
MD
Interesting they're going after Madden but not Michael Kors. I think these three MK bags look more like Bals than anything Madden did.
Wow, MK even tried to match the look of the leather Bal uses. Much worse than Steve Madden...

pradapiggy

Aug 22, 2008
Toronto, Canada
Interesting they're going after Madden but not Michael Kors. I think these three MK bags look more like Bals than anything Madden did.
Michael Kors makes copies of every It bag... It's so embarrassing considering his reputation before his whole mainstream handbag trend. Have you guys seem the Celine Trio knockoffs? The worst.

lnw85

Mar 27, 2014
Michigan
Yeah, I definitely see more issue with the MK bags than the Steve Madden bags. And, I'm all about protecting the designers rights to their designs but are they really worried about a bag thats going to retail for $88?

gettinpurseonal

Can I bathe in them?
O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
How can anyone even buy Michael Kors any more, based in his blatant purse plagiarism propensity???!

rainneday

Feb 8, 2013
Ugh, I have a Botkier which looks very similar to a Bal. Too similar for me to enjoy it. I bought it for the leather quality but the tassels make me think that it was meant to look like a B Bag. No rivets on it though, thank goodness.

gettinpurseonal

Can I bathe in them?
O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
I have a Botkier like that too. I used to love it but am thinking of selling it and replacing it with another Bal. Is yours the Sasha duffel?

MrGoyard

Obsessed with Goyard
Aug 4, 2011
The Netherlands
Steve Madden is good in copying, some of their current bags are very Proenza inspired.

And why aren't they suing Invito? These bags are like exact copies...

invito3.jpg

invito2.jpg

Invito1.jpg