Balenciaga FALL 2006 Color?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone know what the Fall 2006 colors for the Balenciaga handbags are? I have a white one and a blue one and thinking about getting another one for this Fall.

Thank you in advance.;)

2. GRENAT'll be a great choice

3. Cate22 ... have you seen the Greige "in-person"? I did ... and compared to the Grey of last year (Pre-Fall 2005), and it was definitely NOT as nice (my opinion). The color swatch (above) makes it look a lot darker .. it's actually much lighter (kind of like a cream-white with a wash of grey). Now that I think of it, it kind of looked like a dirty white bag to me.

4. I know not a lot of people like the greige - but it's actually one of my favorite fall 2006 colors, if it had silver hardware I would be even more in love! :smile:

5. Ceejay - yes, I was finally able to see the greige IRL last week at the NM near me. The color of that particular one (it was a twiggy) was too gray for my liking, and now that you mention it, it did resemble a dirty bag to me as well.
    But...I'm hoping there's one out there that is more on the beige-y side. I saw l_b's and aimky's pics of their greige cities, and I loved the color on theirs!

6. Thank you cate22 for the link. I think I will get red one! I can't wait...don't know how I'll explain another bag to my husband :shrugs: .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice