Balenciaga Fall 2006 Bags -- Mostly Runway

1. [​IMG] Patent leather clutch with romantique “B” detail.

[​IMG] Patent leather aumoniere with romantique “B” detail.

[​IMG] Oiled leather and pigskin weekend bag.

[​IMG] Plaid wool and camel skin bag.

[​IMG] Plaid wool and pigskin bag.

2. I hope no one hate me for this :sick: :yucky:

3. I :heart::love: the 3rd and 4th purses. Cant wait till they come out.:biggrin::yes:

4. 0o0o0 FUN!

5. oooh la la i like the plaid wool and camel skin bag. I would def use that in the winter..it has a wintery feel to me

6. Wow that's a lot of plaid. They're cool, I just still like the classic motorcycle style best, I guess. Do they ever show up on the runway anymore?

7. I can't say these do anything for me. Thanks for posting!

8. Ha ha ha ... kimmie .... I agree with you :yucky: :yucky:

9. Not my cup of tea. the plaid bags look like picnick blankets to me, sorry.

10. not nuts about these.

11. i like the second and the third one!
    the first one looks like a bottle holder, and in this collection there's definitely too much plaid!!!:yucky:

12. I like the 3rd, but the others-not so much.:sick:

13. Not my cup of tea either!

14. I am so not liking any of those. LOL @ the picnic blanket comment! I thought the same thing.

15. Yuucchhh :sick: ... don't like these at all. I do like the quilted one that was in the Vogue Paris Collections.

Has anyone seen the rest of the collection - e.g., the clothes, shoes, hats, etc. -- Nicholas must have been inspired by Jackie Kennedy (equestrian-style hat), but the shoes ... wicked FUGLY! :sick:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice