Balenciaga F/W 2010 Shoes

Ilgin

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
Okay so... These Balenciaga color block moccasins have to be my BIGGEST.SHOE.CRUSH.EVER.I always loved the allure of Louboutins or the classic/edgy designs of Zanotti but I am literally BLOWN AWAY by Balenciaga F/W 10!:wtf: If I'm not wrong this shocking masterpiece is not designed by Ghesquiere himself but Pierre Hardy!
I highly doubt they'd ever make it to Turkey and I couldn't find any price info but my guess would be around $3K+? Well, they sure kick a$$!!:faint::faint::faint:

201003_BalenciagaShoesFW10c.jpg

They're strange but the best kind of strange. I'm loving those heels -- makes me think of midcentury american architecture.

I saw these in person at the Balenciaga boutique and they're HEAVY. I forgot the pricing, but they're definitely more expensive than the other shoes (definitely four figures, but not as high as $3K - at least in France). Also FYI, Pierre Hardy has been Balenciaga's official shoe designer for a while now. Ghesquiere has (to my knowledge) never been in charge of Balenciaga's shoe designs.

They're £1750 for the wooden ones with the exposed sides, and according to UK Vogue, the croc versions are £4550. I've tried the wooden ones and they hurt rather bad

Thanks for the info Rosenrot!I'm not crazy for the wooden ones-TBH,i dunot even like them and the crocs are waaaaaaay out of my price range!:faint: I can keep dreaming............:girlsigh:

I dream of wearing these shoes...! But of course they are beyond my price range. Gorgeous anyway. I was actually trying to see if they were sold anywhere online just to check prices... so thanks for the info Rosenrot!

They are seriously stunners. I am such a sucker for Bal shoes. I don't think I've ever met a pair that I did not like. I'll keep an eye out for any on sale...

Bought this pair of balenciaga lizard print ballet flats in size 35.5.
Was advised by SA to go 1/2 size down from my initial Size 36 but after walking in them for like 10 mins i had blisters at the back of my feet on the side on my left foot.

When i tried on it was so comfy and it was in the evening as advised by most people. =(
Any advise if the shoes will expand eventually?

Thks

Attachments

• B.gif
    B.gif
    100.8 KB · Views: 354

Bought this pair of balenciaga lizard print ballet flats in size 35.5.
Was advised by SA to go 1/2 size down from my initial Size 36 but after walking in them for like 10 mins i had blisters at the back of my feet on the side on my left foot.

When i tried on it was so comfy and it was in the evening as advised by most people. =(
Any advise if the shoes will expand eventually?

Thks

that's strange, from my experience with balenciaga shoes (no matter if flats or heels) they run quite small, and I would even suggest to size up half a size. i don't own these flats but it they are sturdy like older bal flats or most marc jacobs flats they won't expand much. sorry :sad:

that's strange, from my experience with balenciaga shoes (no matter if flats or heels) they run quite small, and I would even suggest to size up half a size. i don't own these flats but it they are sturdy like older bal flats or most marc jacobs flats they won't expand much. sorry :sad:

totally agree!
im usually a size 36.5 (37 at most). Tried on AND bought a Balenciaga gladiator studded sandal at SIZE 38! :nuts:
i wonder if their ballerina flats run small as well...

i own one pair of heels and tried the flats at store....they run TTS to me. i have narrow feet.
about the blister....may be it's new. did you feel your toes can lay comfortably in your shoes??