Balenciaga Extra Courier - for a man or a woman?

I actually asked Erica the same question today. She said the extra courier is just a tad larger than the regular size and it has the silver hardware. With regards to how much bigger, she didn't say.

Hope it helps!

I actually asked Erica the same question today. She said the extra courier is just a tad larger than the regular size and it has the silver hardware. With regards to how much bigger, she didn't say.

Hope it helps!

Does anyone know how much bigger it is?

Also, doesn't come with a mirror, tassels are shorter and has feet. It is quite a bit bigger than the regular one is -- have a look in the reference section, you'll find measurements for both styles. Another tpfer once got one in a colour she loved but returned it because it was so huge. Believe me, the regular courier is already plenty big.

The men's collection will differ from the ladies collection in terms of the tassel length and the studs. The ladies' collection stud has the normal stud; two rivets with a square metal thingy in between (hope you understand). The men's collection on the other hand, has only one stud (this can also be seen on the men's day).

IMO, the courier is a unisex bag. Just be sure about the size so that it doesn't overwhelms you.

I used to have extra courier. I prefer regular courier i'm a guy and it's toooooo big for me i can't find anything in extra courier. it's tooo big I think for girl courier is still too big but if you like oversize bag it's good but no for the extra courier.

Check out post #114 on this thread - it shows a mannequin wearing both the regular and Extra Courier. I remember searching through this thread when I was considering a Courier myself. I have the regular Courier and it's plenty big to use as a work bag (computer, chargers, files, etc.). It also looks good to wear around town like any other handbag. I gets very slouchy when it's empty and kind of molds to your body.

I am only about 5'2" and I feel like the Extra Courier would swallow me. There are lots of great modeling shots on this thread, it's very useful:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-clubhouse/join-the-courier-club-and-post-pics-p-116591-8.html

Here are great modeling pictures by redcoloured: http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/pictures-an-extra-courier-437057.html#post10247231

And here's a comparison picture (Extra Courier on the left):

attachment.php