balenciaga evening bags anyone????

mmmsc

O.G.
Feb 1, 2007
Anyone out there have a Balenciaga evening bag? I have black satin one with chain handle from 2005 and now just got two more, one in bronze and black - these have the most unbelievable leather, kind of "washed"metallic with two front pockets and straps on the front??Would love to hear from other evening bag gals ???? I will post pix later of all three bags. Oh almost forgot my trusty mini Twiggy pewter, the workhorse of evening bags!!!!!:yahoo:

OK it's only been 11 months but I finally decided to post pix of my evening bags! Anyone else have some to put in this very lonely thread!?!?!?!:woohoo:

Attachments

• baleveningthumb.jpg
    baleveningthumb.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 538
Hi M, love your evening bags!!! They are gorgeous. :smile: I'll post some of my little bags soon - I have some mini-classiques & mini twiggies, too! I love those metallic kind of bags that you have - with the chain handles!

attachment.php

Enlarged the photo for you, dear!

I just bought an Indigo Satin Shoulder bag on ebay !!!! I'll be able to join this club then !!! Will post pics of her !!! :biggrin:
Estherping,
You are the lucky winner of that one!!! It is so gorgeous. I seriously contemplated buying myself, but as you can see above, I already have a few BAL evening bags. Congrats!

Thanks !!! There weren't many people bid on it and I remembered it ended at the time I was already went to bed. I just placed my bid, went to bed and found I won the next day !! I want a shoulder bag and I just love the colour, the gold hardware and the texture of Satin !!! ..........Oops, another Bbag I have to hide, ha ha !!! I am currently getting small Bbag that are easy to hide.........please don't tell my DH........:biggrin: