Balenciaga envelope clutch

they had black, red, yellow and a ivory color but all in GSH, no GGH (i wish!!)

Loveffany,

Thanks so much! I called Barneys BH and spoke with Thomas, and he's sending me the red envelope clutch with GSH! I can't wait till I get it! Thanks again for your info!:yahoo:NM White Plains didn't have any, and NM in Paramus had the black and the pine in GGH in case anyone is interested.

I'll post pictures of it as soon as it get's here on Wednesday. I'm so excited! :yahoo:

I went to Bal LA last month and from what I can remember, they have 4 envelope clutches there: Magenta SGH, EB SGH, Ivory SGH, and black GGH.

They're all gorgeous especially, the EB. :drool: Too bad, I didn't take anything home with me though.

I also waitlisted for the clutches in Dark Cherry and Purple SGH. The SA told me that they'll be coming soon.

I have this in the EB with GSH and it is absolutely gorgeous - it goes with a lot!!!

i'm sorry for my dumb questions but i'm new to Bal so i was wondering what color does EB stand for? i tried looking in the reference library but i would have to know what color family it falls under first, so i still couldn't figure it out (sorry).

i guess GSH would be Giant Silver Hardware, but what does the SGH stand for? _____ Gold Hardware?

do you mind posting a pic of your clutch? i really want this in the purple color but not sure if it's being made anymore. thanks!!