Balenciaga dye project

Sep 29, 2017
Hi everybody.
I have a lot of experience in dyeing Balenciaga bags and thought I would show you some. Dyeing a Balenciaga bag is actually pretty easy if you know what products to use and the right technique. If you have a old worn Balenciaga bag lying in the back of the closet, then go for it!

Here is an old Balenciaga City G21, dyed from beige to black:Balenciaga City G21.jpg

Hi everybody.
I have a lot of experience in dyeing Balenciaga bags and thought I would show you some. Dyeing a Balenciaga bag is actually pretty easy if you know what products to use and the right technique. If you have a old worn Balenciaga bag lying in the back of the closet, then go for it!

Here is an old Balenciaga City G21, dyed from beige to black:View attachment 3840043
You did a wonderful job!!! I'd be terrified to try it but totally admire your braveness & your fab day job on this black beauty!!:hbeat::love:

Hi kristinayoungbong, I have a faded Anthracite City bag and am thinking about changing the colour to black. Have you done this sort of colour change before (i.e. not a drastic change)? I love the bag but it is just looking a bit beat up.. :sad:

Attachments

• s-l64(3).jpg
    s-l64(3).jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 417
Hi kristinayoungbong, I have a faded Anthracite City bag and am thinking about changing the colour to black. Have you done this sort of colour change before (i.e. not a drastic change)? I love the bag but it is just looking a bit beat up.. :sad:

Hi Loc_1011
I haven’t dyed a bag in that colour, but I think it will be easy to dye black. The most difficult colour are those with a lot colour pigment such as pink. White, beige, grey are great for colouring :smile:

That's impressive, it's very beautiful. Have you tried dyeing bags back to their original color or at least in the same color family i.e. pink to red or maroon? I have old bags in bright colors I'd like to revive but probably wouldn't want to dye black.