Balenciaga=Drugs??!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wondering...anyone else start getting that itchy, "must-buy" something feeling every now and then? As I await my 1st two bbags (magenta GH and Tomato City GH), I've bought a couple little accessries, but am getting antsy again. I keep checking around for coin purses, clutches, etc. Anyone else go through this? Antsy...antsier...antsiest...seaerch, search...buy. Await delivery. Happy, content...then....slowly....antsy...antsier...:nuts:

Honsetly, it's like a drug....looking for another bbag fix...

2. Just got my fix.....BIN on a rouille day!!:whistle:

3. OMG! I was itchy and antsy this morning so I bought an Anthracite Coin Purse! And now I am thinking of a Cafe Messenger bag!

We are all enablers....:nuts:

4. I think the worst enabler ever is to have a co-worker that sits right next to you that is obsessed to Balenciaga and has her own collection egg you on to buy another one. I just purchased my first Grenat First at the Balenciaga NYC trunk show. I love it and that's when I got hooked. I just recently bought an Ink Twiggy, and am on the list for the Grape day and the tomato twiggy. Is it really bad to get 4 bals in one year???!!! It is an addictive OBSESSION!!!:nuts:

5. i need drugs to help me stop buying so many b-bags!!!! i just got an anthra work and am toying with the idea of a black courier - what, am i crazy??? yes, the answer is yes :nuts:

6. I know the feeling. Ebay at 3am. hehehe.

7. one year?? try one month. welcome to the club! :yes:

8. I share everyone's pain. But City...honestly, I realy do think my DH wonders what's got me so enthralled when e gets up and I'm staring blearly-eyed at the computer screen...TERRIFIED something will appear on E-bay, AFF, Bluefly...SOMEWHERE...that I cannot live without. GAHHHHH!!! :wtf::P:nuts::confused1::sad::Push:

9. seriously!!! Its a drug...i got my first last week and now i have 3 Bbags:wtf:...

Hello my name is Lo and I am an addict:s

10. Oh I'm dreaming of a Magenta coin purse, I understand how addicts feel now!......... If I was rich I would be out of control!

11. Holy Bales Batman!! :lol: Get OUT!!! Are you serious?? Surely that must set some sort of (sick) record???? I bow at your bbag shrine. Wowsa!

12. OMG Marie....Magenta with GH aside, you and I could NEVER be friends!! We'd kill each other!! :graucho: I'm sitting here fantasizing about a magenta makeup clutch. Oh Lord, I need help. Fast.

13. maggien LOL a make up clutch would be awesome :yahoo:
    ALSO My name is a Marie I am also an addict....but I have no interest in quiting:supacool:

14. I neeeeed my Bbag FIX :nuts: :wtf: :nuts:

15. :roflmfao: My name is Peg and I'm also an addict but I'm just getting started. I may start a step recovery program...wean fellow members onto..I dunno...Chanel? Then maybe....LV...then maybe COACH??? Then....well.....:shrugs: a ziplock baggie?! Just STAY OUT OF TORONTO!!!