Balenciaga day vs. Chloe betty shopper, help!!

tmelander

Aug 27, 2007
Hello,

Can someone help to decide on which bag to bye:

Balenciaga hobo day or the Chloe betty shopper????

Attachments

• Balenciaga_First.jpg
    Balenciaga_First.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 203
  • 7352697-2.jpg
    7352697-2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 174
Wow! We must have the same tast. I own the Betty hobo in Black and LOVE IT!!! I actually bought it in 2 other colors I liked it so much. I am now looking to purchase the Balenciaga day hobo in Black to have a little different black hobo. Diabro.net has the Black Balenciaga Day hobo for under $800. Contemplating it, but the Betty is fantastic!!!

Good luck, and sorry I couldn't give you a more definitive answer!!!

Hmm..... I'm a little biased on this decision... I vote for the Black Balenciaga Day, it looks cleaner w/o all the pockets in the front. Owned a day.. and love it. :yes:

Wow that's a hard decision! I'm gonna have to say go with the Balenciaga. I used to be a Chloe girl and just recently came over to the bbag dark side. Although I really really like the Betty style, I have to agree with oogiewoogie that the Day looks cleaner. I could forsee getting the Betty zipper pulls caught on things, etc.

Trust me, you'll love Balenciaga leather!

I have a Balenciaga Day and I have to say it is just amazing! The leather is TDF and it is comfortable and light and big enough, without being over whelming. So my vote is for the Day :tup:

I've had the Betty before and own several Balenciagas.. personally, I'd go with the balenciaga because the leather is lighter and nicer IMO. I don't like how heavy and thick the Betty leather is... but then again, I'm not a Chloe person overall. The only advantage the Betty has IMO is the extra pockets on the outside.

Well, I have to say that I like the Balenciaga better. I'm saving up for the day I can get my hands on one of those little (or big) smooshies! I don't like the pockets and rings etc on the Chloe.

Just wanted to throw in that the Betty Hobo is just as light, if not lighter than the Balenciaga. Chloe made the Betty in 2 different weights of leather, and the Hobo had the lighter leather. It weighs about a lb.......

My favorite bag ever is the Balenciaga Day, so I'm going with that! I have issues with remembering which things I put in which pockets, so the simpler style works better for me. Both bags are cute, though.