Balenciaga Courier

hatikuh

Just 1 more, I swear...
O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
I'm entertaining the thought of getting a Courier for days when I'm not traveling light. I saw (and tried on) the Courier before, but for some reason (maybe it was the color I saw it in) I wasn't in love with it. BUT, I can so see how gorgeous it would be in a bright color! :love: I know the style is not very popular, and I can't seem to find any threads lately that talks about it, but I'm hoping one of you ladies & gents would know if the style is still around? Is it going to be carried to the next season :yes:? Or was it discontinued :crybaby:? TIA! :heart:

^^^Hat~ you're back!!!!:yahoo: I have really missed you!!!:smile::heart:

Anyway~ I am a huge courier fan!!! I'm actually supposed to be getting one in violet when it comes out. I have an emerald courier now and I love it. I hope to get black and maybe by some struck of luck find the damask courier too!!!!

since we're on the topic of couriers...

does anyone have pictures of any couriers in spring 2007 colors? ive always been interested to see if these actually ever came out - the only colors I ever see the courier in are from 2006.

OMG cate22 & zacorey, I miss you two soooo much too!!!!! I'm not really back yet, though, I'm only around now to visit, but I'm planning on really coming back at the end of the year :yahoo: I have a story to tell you! I'll PM you two later :love::shame:

And zac, damask courier sounds divine!!!!!!! I've been wanting damask for a while now, and I think it looks best on hobo/day and courier! I hope you'll find one!

illini3, omg, did you say red???? Ack!! I'm in BIG trouble now :drool: self-control... self-control... self-control...