Balenciaga.com * Repairs*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Real Talk on PB: Should you Spend or Save Your Stimulus Check?. What would you do with an extra $1,200?
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Ladies!!!

I recently sent my RH Black City in for repair and wanted to share my experience.

After owning my black city for less than a year, I notice that the threads were coming loose that hold the metal plate on the inside of the bag. The metal plate was nearly falling off. Also, some of the leather was coming unglued on the shoulder strap where the bale is attached to ring on bag. I had purchased this bag from bal.com so I decided to email their customer service.

Nicole (customer service manager) quickly replied to me and asked me to send my bag in for repair so I did. I so took pictures to email to her which I will share below.

My bag was only gone for one week and returned to me today. Although, I havn't been too lonely having received my new UV city last week.

They did an excellent job repairing the bag and it looks good as new!

Nicole was great! She communicated with me through-out the whole process.

Bal.com is the way to go if you want excellent customer service for future issues.

Pics are below!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392160673.815852.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392160717.397286.jpg

My cities together :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392160752.214839.jpg

Separate

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392160849.014686.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392160924.748405.jpg

2. Yay for awesome service and getting your bag all fixed!

This is the only thing that stinks about buying preloved. I'm not protecting myself in this type of situation.

3. Glad to hear this, because, honestly, Balenciaga has not been known to have the best customer service. I did not know they even offered repairs. Maybe they are finally upping their game since the other luxury brands usually do offer repair and/or refurbishing. The only time I have ever asked them for anything was when the tassels split on a bag I had owned for less than a month. I got the tassels but that took another month, lol.

4. thats awesome!

Did you have to pay for repairs?

5. The repairs are free if still under 1 year warranty. The only thing I paid for was shipping to get my bag to them. They paid for shipping back.

6. Quality service from a quality brand