balenciaga color?

Cristina said:
I like Balenciaga bags because they come in fun colors. You can get a black bag any day.

100% Agree ... why bother with black when you can get a bag in a funky color?

To be quite honest, the Chocolate Brown (2005) was a SUPERB color (old leather). I saw a lady the other day at Barney's, and her Work/Office bag was absolutely gorgeous (of course - it had been lovingly used, so it really looked good!).

Another color which I didn't really like at first, but ended up being really nice (and kind of classic), was the Eggplant color (2004 - I think). It was a nice deep plummy color ... here's my coin purse below:

Coin2.jpg

I'm waiting to see if they get that rust red color listed on ateliernaff as "Spring 2006". I'm still willing to be convinced on these bags since so many of you love them so much.

pseub said:
I'm waiting to see if they get that rust red color listed on ateliernaff as "Spring 2006". I'm still willing to be convinced on these bags since so many of you love them so much.

Someone just posted that they got this bag in the Weekender size; I said POST PICS ... I'm dying to see the color too!