balenciaga color?

Tammy518

Just one more...
Jan 3, 2006
I've been wondering this myself. I think the white one is cute, but I'm afraid of it getting too dirty, so I'm thinking of getting the black one (when I can find one!).

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
I would stick to a neutral color when it comes to timeless B-bags such as black, red, chocolate, etc. to match your outfits.

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
Neutrals are probably the way to go .... shades of brown .... black .... grey ..... although I own one in Cornflower (blue) and I use it all the time. Not only is it great with jeans, it goes great with black, tan, etc. I use it all the time.

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
big apple
yup, pewter all the way baby! but that's just me. second color might be either burgundy or black or brown.

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Black like everyone else has said.

But with that being said, if I had the money, I'd also buy a seafoam one in a heartbeat !

bijin

O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
the black b bag will always be a classic but they always have it available so why not go for a colored one that you like. they're all beautiful IRL!

Oct 24, 2005
UK
I could never buy a black Balenciaga. All those gorgeous colours available, and then to buy a black? Madness! Anyways, my personal favourite is the apple green from the Spring 05 line. So yummy.