Balenciaga Color Question

Jan 10, 2006
I love the indigo color that I have seen on display from your bag collections. How do you think the new Bluet color would compare to Indigo? Has anyone seen this bag in this color? Thanks.

lvr told me their dark blue balenciaga was indigo. they have the city for $900 plus $65 shipping and $124 duty. You have to wire them the money and they will send you the instructions when you email them your order. ebay has one for $1200 or $1300 right now as well. I have this bag and I love the color and the bag. Good luck.

loren said:
lvr told me their dark blue balenciaga was indigo. they have the city for $900 plus $65 shipping and $124 duty. You have to wire them the money and they will send you the instructions when you email them your order. ebay has one for $1200 or $1300 right now as well. I have this bag and I love the color and the bag. Good luck.
is that luisa via rome?

I was just on e-bay and there is a brand new listing for an Indigo Balenciaga City. I would check with all of our forum members to see if its legit though. They have helped me so much when I purchased my 2 Balenciaga bags. I love mine. Good Luck to ya!