Balenciaga Bronze Metallic City!!

LEISUREGIRL

i heart bronze metallic!
Mar 4, 2006
Hi,

I'm a newbie here and I just joined this forum last weekend. You all seem so friendly and addicted :amuse: ! I really want the Balenciaga City in Bronze Metallic. I noticed that Cricket has a few, though I'm not sure if they still have them in stock. I've tried to email them about their selection, but no response yet. I was wondering if anyone here knew of what they do have left? I'm dying for that bag and it doesn't help that I'm from Canada. I may have to call them, but any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

LEISUREGIRL said:
Hi,

I'm a newbie here and I just joined this forum last weekend. You all seem so friendly and addicted :amuse: ! I really want the Balenciaga City in Bronze Metallic. I noticed that Cricket has a few, though I'm not sure if they still have them in stock. I've tried to email them about their selection, but no response yet. I was wondering if anyone here knew of what they do have left? I'm dying for that bag and it doesn't help that I'm from Canada. I may have to call them, but any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
where in canada are you from?

moe said:
where in canada are you from?

i'm currently in Calgary, Alberta. The Holt Renfrew here do carry Balenciaga, but just not the color that I want. They have a very limited selection and don't special order or anything like that. But thanks everyone, for the info! :love: I will give Barney's a try and keep my eye out on eBay as well.

I had ordered the bronze City from Cricket and they just e-mailed me to tell me that my order was cancelled since they no longer have the bag in stock. So I guess there are no bronze City bags to be had. :sad2: :evil:

ETenebris said:
I had ordered the bronze City from Cricket and they just e-mailed me to tell me that my order was cancelled since they no longer have the bag in stock. So I guess there are no bronze City bags to be had. :sad2: :evil:

I guess thats why they havnt got back to me!!! They responded, told me they would hold a bronze for me until they got my credit card information. I sent it to them and have tried contacting them 3 times since!!! And still no response :evil: Very poor customer service as far as I'm concerned.

I ordered mine Tuesday morning...they charged my CC and sent me a confirmation and everything, and apparently they sold my bag to someone who called in an order the NEXT DAY!!! I am really mad at them! I placed my order AND PAID FOR IT 24 hours before the call-in order, but now I don't get the bag. :evil: