balenciaga brief bag

1. i was wondering if anyone has ever bought or seen the bal brief bag? i saw it on a post on atelier naff as a demo of the new gold hardware but does anyone know if it is currently available?:drool:

2. i believe that's coming out as part of the S/S 07 which will be coming in December. you can get them in the chunky hardware or the reg. ones :flowers: i really want to see more pics of it. i wonder how large it is.

3. it looks really great with the gold hardware in the pictures. i wonder if it is something that is going to be difficult to get. i had never heard of the brief as an available style before.:drool:

4. It's a new style to be available in December. They're not getting it in all the colors though. My SA is going to compile a list with pics of what and which colors they're getting, then e-mail it out. Because it's new, and they're still offering the city & twiggy, my guess is there won't be a rush for them until there are more reviews on it.

5. thanks for the info! i think i will call and ask to be placed on the waiting list for that bag since it looks too cute to pass up!:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice