Balenciaga Boys & Girls - Withdrawal Symptoms

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelygarments

Kay
O.G.
Nov 24, 2006
O.K., our beloved Balenciaga Forum is temporarily closed for maintenance and reorganization. :sos:What withdrawal symptoms are you experiencing? :crybaby:What other subforums are you visiting? Do you miss your friends? Share your pain with others in this group therapy session. I just ate three chocolate Entemann's doughnuts - I blame this entirely on the withdrawal that I am experiencing from the temporary closure of the Bbag site. I'm going upstairs to take my bath, and I'll check back in an hour or so to see how everyone else is doing. I miss everyone!:girlsigh:

Lovelygarments you are so cute!
I bought chocolate cookies (I rarely do this) and ate half of them while browsing the celebrities forum. LOL!I too blame this on withdrawal. Also I've been emailing to all the friends that I haven't spoken to recently. :angel:

Lovelygarments you are so cute!
I bought chocolate cookies (I rarely do this) and ate half of them while browsing the celebrities forum. LOL!I too blame this on withdrawal. Also I've been emailing to all the friends that I haven't spoken to recently. :angel:
haha, me too :shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.