Balenciaga Box vs Twiggy

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. *SIGH* :love:

After seeing Loganz's Twiggy, I'm in love with yet another Balenciaga style (besides the City bag). :shame: :biggrin: Now, I'm thinking that maybe I should start with a Box or a Twiggy. Balenciaga fans, which would you chose, the Box or the Twiggy? I hear more about the Twiggy...do most women not like the Box style?

2. Definitely the Twiggy.

3. i need to see more pics of the b box. anyone have?

4. I have a box and I love it. Its (obviously) more box-like. I would guess that's its internal dimensions are not that different from a Twiggy but its wider. I tend to not like 'flat' bags.

BUT, mine is denim and it holds it shape. I wonder if the squishy leather box would end up sagging to the point where it doesn't look like anything....

5. i'd go for a twiggy! :smile:

6. I am biased - I like the Twiggy.

However, I would be very curious to know the dimensions of the Box.

7. I guess the Twiggy is pretty boxy....

The Twiggy is 14"x6.5"x7"
    The Box is 11"x5.5"x7"

That's from an SA at Balenciaga in NYC.

8. The Twiggy is :love:

9. That is very interesting...I would love to see one in person.
    This might be my next bag (not to occur for months, but pre-planning is okay). :P

10. [​IMG]Here is a pic of the box I got off of the atelier.naff site.

11. [​IMG]Here is a pic of the Twiggy I got off of the atelier.naff site.

12. Box dimensions are: 13x6x6.5
    Twiggy dimensions are: 14.5x6.5x9

13. Twiggy!!!

14. GAH I just saw a box today in real life and I would have sworn it was a slightly smaller twiggy...I just bought a truffle twiggy and am waiting for it to come..but I LOOOVE the box it seemed like the perfect everyday size. I think that the reason most people don't have one is because there are less out there and I hear they were discontinued in '06- I'm not sure but I didn't find the leather box to be too saggy...and not too boxy when not completely full...I hope this helps :]

15. twiggy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice