Balenciaga Boutique SAs Crazy for Hayden Harnett Havana!

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
I keep meaning to post this but always forget...

Recently I purchased by first BBag which I had been wanting for quite a while... Anywayzzz... when I went in to the Balenciaga Boutique I was carrying my Hayden Harnett Chocolate Luxe Havana and I kid you not... all of the SAs were raving over it! I don't know why but it totally tickled me:P... None of them had ever heard of HH but thought it was one of the best bags they had ever seen!

Just thought I'd share...

dcblam

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
sep -
what a great experience and thanks for sharing....but HEY....we all luv bags...AND we want you to post a pic of your new B-bag here....PLEEZE!
Actually, you should post both bags......!

Congrats on your new purchase - I'm sure it's a beauty!

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
Thanks tonij!

I would say... the Part Time which is my favorite BBag style! The PT is an East-West shape... and slouches really really nicely after using it a few times... If you don't like the EW shape I would recommend the 'Work' which is the same shape as the City only larger and without the shoulder strap. :tup:

tonij2000

Luvs Leather
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
ShowMeState
Thanks sep, too bag they aren't sold around these parts...I can't see them in irl, I think the Work would be a perfect treat for meeting my weight loss goal!

leothelnss

buried in bags
O.G.
Jan 31, 2008
WOW :drool: WOW :nuts: WOW! :love:
LOVE your bags, all of them!
(are those Tributes?)
I bet your closet is amaaaazing!

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
tonij - congrats on reaching your goal! :yahoo: You could always take the trek to Chicago... :graucho: You deserve it!

leothelnns - thanks! my closet isn't actually all that great with the exception of bags and now 2 nice pairs of shoes (the Tributes are one)... the rest is mostly jeans, t-shirts, bargain dresses, skirts that I've made, sneakers, and flip flops... and some horrendously outdated work clothes... LOL...

amsidsnow - thanks!

leothelnss

buried in bags
O.G.
Jan 31, 2008
^ Sounds just like mine, sep! lol... Except I don't have any Bals or YSLs yet!
My work clothes are pretty terrible too :lol:
You make skirts? How cool! I wish I could sew...

So anyway - love that luxe havana (off to hunt)