Balenciaga Bags!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am new here, but have lurked for a while. I bought a balenciaga bag off of a website (efashionstore) before finding this board:sad2: . Now I know better!!!! I ordered one from eBay, personalshopper that some had recommended, and I am crossing my fingers that it is going to be 100% real this time!!!!! I love the style, the size and all the color choices!!!!! I can't wait to get my new bag!!!!!! Ya'll are great!!!!!

I forgot to add, I bought the new ink color!!! I can't wait to see it in person!!!!!!!

2. Congrats!

3. Personalshoppers is legit - congrats on your new bag.

Be sure to post a picture when it arrives. :biggrin:

4. Oh you're SO lucky!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see it :smile:

5. We want photos!

6. Oooh, I love the ink color! Congrats! Post photos when you get it :biggrin: I am also looking to get a B-bag, but I've put my bag buying on hold until I deal with my #$@! car accident stuff :evil:

7. Photos, photos, photos! Please?

8. I got my new balenciaga bag and let me tell you it is as great in person or even better!!!!! It is an awesome ink color. I love the color, it is a little different from what I would normally buy (brown or black...boring) but not so wild that I wouldn't carry it. It is a great color, it looks so different in different lights. When I first got it, it looked more blackish, I was a little disappointed and thought maybe it was a little to boring for a balenciaga bag. But then the light hit it!!! And let me tell you it is pretty kinda bluey-purply more on the purple side. It is very eye catchying to me. If anyone is on the fence on this color, I say go for it. I will try and post pictures when I can!!!!

9. ooo post pics when you get it. I havent really been sold on Balenciaga bags yet, but maybe another trip to Aloha Rag will do it :lol:

10. That's awesome, congrats, and I can't wait to see it !

11. Congrats! Post pics as soon as you can!

12. Yay another Ink lover:biggrin: I got mine this week too and love the color- reminds me of a Tanzanite ring that I have. Congratulations!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice