Balenciaga bags - Prices and questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered a medium black from the Balenciaga boutique in New York. Their return policy kinda sucks (store credit only -- same as Chloe boutique), but I went ahead and bit the bullet. I didn't order the Paddy from Chloe when I could and now I'm stuck waiting for a pre-ordered one from NM. At least I'll have my Balenciaga soon!

Cristina, you might want to call and see what colors they have. The number is 212-206-0872.

Irissy said:
Have you guys seen the new pony hair B-bags? Wonder what everyone thinks of it. I heard some of them started losing their hair...
I saw them when I was at the Balenciaga store in New York City. I'm not a fan of the pony hair bags. They are not as rich looking as the all leather ones.

Cristina said:
I went and found the number to the Balenciaga store in New York and called on my way home from work. The SA was super helpful and told me she had the small size (the "first"), in cornflower blue and a couple of other colors. She also said that they are going to be getting it in white and ink, my top color choices, in the next two weeks. Shipping is $15, like Kat said, and there is no sales tax. She said I can order it and the bag will ship when it arrives in the store.

I've decided that I am going to wait until my eBay auction ends this weekend, and as soon as the payment comes through, I will order the bag! Now the hard part will be choosing the color :love: I saw the swatches on the ateliernaff site, and the cornflower blue looks like it would go great with jeans. So maybe I'll add that one to my colors list, and it is available.

Bagaddict, the SA told me they had a black Twiggy. I'd loooove a pink one like yours, I love pink! There is what looks to be an authentic bubblegum pink "first" bag on eBay, but I like the magenta more.

HelenNZ, I also received an e-mail from Aloha Rag about their Balenciagas. The Twiggy they have available is a pretty pale blue, but it's nothing I'm :love: over.

Last time I searched this much for a bag was the paddington, and that bag is sitting on my coffee table... I think this might actually be bag love, not just lust :lol:

Ooooooooooooooo... The Black Twiggy would be so cute!!!

bagaddict said:
Ooooooooooooooo... The Black Twiggy would be so cute!!!

I am probably the only person in the world that doesn't like black bags :shame: I just think it's a boring color for a bag, no matter what the style. I'm pretty positive I am going to get the cornflower blue if it's still available :love: I can hardly wait for Sunday, when my eBay auction ends! :nuts: Money :nuts:

Tammy518 - Thanks, I called yesterday and spoke to an SA :biggrin: Enjoy your bag, post photos when you get it!

shopper_girl - Look under "Deals and Steals", it's a stickied post.

Cristina said:
I am probably the only person in the world that doesn't like black bags :shame: I just think it's a boring color for a bag, no matter what the style. I'm pretty positive I am going to get the cornflower blue if it's still available :love: I can hardly wait for Sunday, when my eBay auction ends! :nuts: Money :nuts:

Tammy518 - Thanks, I called yesterday and spoke to an SA :biggrin: Enjoy your bag, post photos when you get it!

shopper_girl - Look under "Deals and Steals", it's a stickied post.

Thanks, Christina. Good luck on your eBay auction. I hope you can get your bag!:P

Anyone know the prices in Tokyo of the giant arena city!!!?? Going there in. 2 weeks and wondering if it's reasonably priced???

I was in Japan Nov last year and had a chance to visit Bal boutiques in Shinjuku and Ginza. Wow, the varieties and choices there were mind blowing, especially the accessories. They had virtually every single colour in every imaginable styles of everything. The only downside is....very very expensive.

I could not remember the exact figure but it was something like close to USD 3000 for the Giant City ( I think it was Yen 250K, someone pls correct me if I am wrong). At that time ( Nov last year) the Yen was much weaker than currently, so I suppose it will be even more expensive now as USD had depreciated further since then.

HTH.:smile:

Hi! May I know the updated prices for these bags please?

Regular and Giant Hardware:
City
Part Time
Work
Velo
Town
Pompon

Also, do the prices vary depending on the color of the hardware, be it gold, silver, or rose?
It's sad that their site no longer have the prices on. :sad:

Many thanks in Advance!!

first with rh $1245,
city with rh is $1445, giant hardware$1795
part time $1545, gh$1895
work $1645, gh$1995
velo $1445, gh$1795
town $1345, gh$1695
pompon $1195

prices are the same for differnt colors

Hi! May I know the updated prices for these bags please?

Regular and Giant Hardware:
City
Part Time
Work
Velo
Town
Pompon

Also, do the prices vary depending on the color of the hardware, be it gold, silver, or rose?
It's sad that their site no longer have the prices on. :sad:

Many thanks in Advance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.