Balenciaga bags on sale at NYC Barneys store!

^^ good job Donna, this time it's not a boobie :roflmfao:

HAHA! Well I did win that 04 pebbled black boobie today on ebay...it was a good day today!

so, you shrug girls, do you really like them? The more I look at shrugs on ebay the more I liked them. I was eyeing that Magenta one on ebay today, then this ink one was available so I grabbed it. For the price I will learn to love the darn thing!

Barneys had 5 Ink Shrugs, and I know me and nanaz bought one each, so I dont know if any are left. Worth the price no matter what the leather looks like I guess.:yahoo:

Just called about the Box..OMG RUDE RUDE RUDE RUDE is all I can say..I asked the lady how much the box was and she goes "it's not on sale" and I said "that is not what I asked, I asked how much it was". She said all they have is Navy and I am assuming it's Ink but it goes for 1095..

There's only a pale rose and white shrug left on sale, but the leather didn't look good at all, kinda beat up and no more wallets. I also saw an ink box and first on display.

The shrug is an awesome bag. It's really comfortable to carry and holds a ton with the reinforced bottom I don't worry so much about stuff poking the leather. It is a bit smaller and more femine than the day. Reminds me of the difference between a purse and a city in that way.

What sucks is this sale at Barneys has been going on for a week...I've got to get on some SA's lists! I bet there were some killer deals on more styles early on...but I guess it's best not to know what one missed.

Thanks rocksteady! I think I'm gonna really be happy with the Shrug. I just got my first Day recently and I absolutely love it...hmmm, now let me go look at that Magenta one again...