Balenciaga bag / sag?

calliope17

O.G.
Oct 14, 2011
Hey there! I just bought a Balenciaga mini city that is unused and brand new. Just kept stuffed since using it. The leather is goatskin. My question - is a brand new bag supposed to sag like this? Considering that it’s Chevre and not lambskin. Many thanks!

64DD2C77-9909-4EF3-B9B3-7498239CED31.jpeg

53DD081B-971D-4E18-BB46-F01D1189F3EC.jpeg

I'm no expert but I think soft leather will do this. It's not a structured bag. Will see what others here say. Love that color

Hey there! I am super puzzled as well! Is a 2018 bag. So she said that she had bought it in 2019 but kept it until now - stuffed. The rest of the bag looks unused but I am shocked and surprised that the bag would sag like that.

I agree that it looks as if the seller didn't stuff the bag enough when storing it, so it was able to sag/fold a bit, as opposed to standing straight up.
Also, who know how it was stored: was something able to press up or on top of it?
Either way, it's a lovely (authentic) bag, and that slouchiness is hardly a detractor. (Gravity is going to affect us all, eventually! ;))

I agree that it looks as if the seller didn't stuff the bag enough when storing it, so it was able to sag/fold a bit, as opposed to standing straight up.
Also, who know how it was stored: was something able to press up or on top of it?
Either way, it's a lovely (authentic) bag, and that slouchiness is hardly a detractor. (Gravity is going to affect us all, eventually! ;))
Thanks love!!