Balenciaga bag for University

Aug 21, 2011
Hello :smile:

If you had to pick out a Balenciaga bag for University which one would you go for? It needs to be able to carry a MacBook Air 13", notepads and other small items. I really love the city's etc, but I think that model would be too small?

To me, the Velo stands out as a work/business bag. It's got a purpose, whether it's used as a carry-on, a work bag or a diaper bag, etc. Then again, if you were looking for something smaller, maybe the Velo isn't the right style?

I'd go with a Part Time. I have the City which is perfect for my 11" MacBook Air and files/supplies. The next size up from that is the Part Time which I think would be perfect for your 13" Mac and needs. I believe the Velo is the same size as the city but with a longer strap.

I think Velo is a good choice, especially it has a long cross-body strap.
Velo can fit A4 paper size (letter paper size in the US) so I'm sure it can fit your 13 MBA
Otherwise I think the Maxi Twiggy is cute too! although maybe harder to get one

This forum rocks!! Thank you :smile:

I especially like the bags that has the extra big hardware (not sure how to explain)

I will look closer on your recommendations. I just really want a smart bag (and professional) bag for uni, and Balenciaga seems like an obvious choice. :smile:

I'm going back to school to get my MBA in September and I chose a metallic edge Velo. The hardware is quite loud if you like it, and the leather is chèvre, so a bit thicker and more structured ... more professional in my opinion.
The Part time did not look good crossbody and I like to have my hands free.

You should go and try them in a store though :smile: