Balenciaga bag for University

Aug 21, 2011
Denmark
Hello :smile:

If you had to pick out a Balenciaga bag for University which one would you go for? It needs to be able to carry a MacBook Air 13", notepads and other small items. I really love the city's etc, but I think that model would be too small?

pradapiggy

Aug 22, 2008
Toronto, Canada
To me, the Velo stands out as a work/business bag. It's got a purpose, whether it's used as a carry-on, a work bag or a diaper bag, etc. Then again, if you were looking for something smaller, maybe the Velo isn't the right style?

ForeverInPink

…and Orange
Nov 26, 2013
Castle In the Sky
I'd go with a Part Time. I have the City which is perfect for my 11" MacBook Air and files/supplies. The next size up from that is the Part Time which I think would be perfect for your 13" Mac and needs. I believe the Velo is the same size as the city but with a longer strap.

Honeylicious

Bags & Sushi
Aug 5, 2009
KL
I think Velo is a good choice, especially it has a long cross-body strap.
Velo can fit A4 paper size (letter paper size in the US) so I'm sure it can fit your 13 MBA
Otherwise I think the Maxi Twiggy is cute too! although maybe harder to get one

Aug 21, 2011
Denmark
This forum rocks!! Thank you :smile:

I especially like the bags that has the extra big hardware (not sure how to explain)

I will look closer on your recommendations. I just really want a smart bag (and professional) bag for uni, and Balenciaga seems like an obvious choice. :smile:

Rose_Violet

Jan 28, 2014
Paris
I'm going back to school to get my MBA in September and I chose a metallic edge Velo. The hardware is quite loud if you like it, and the leather is chèvre, so a bit thicker and more structured ... more professional in my opinion.
The Part time did not look good crossbody and I like to have my hands free.

You should go and try them in a store though :smile: