Balenciaga Bag Choices & their Owners

1. Hi all..

i was just drooling at everyone's lovely balenciaga bag collections and realised something. (i'm sure i am not the first to notice this though..)

Don't you think that a PFer's balenciaga bag choices (both colour and style) can let you in on who they are as a person? ie: what they are like... boho girl, girly girl, funky girl, young adult girl, working adult girl, mum girl, boyssss???

what do you think?

2. What a great observation!!! I have a caramel work, a black purse, and an ink city, so what's your impression of me??? Age, occupation, marital status, etc....

3. sure! i think most choice in accessories translates not only personal style but personality.

i have a black first, a black twiggy, and had a pewter city. i do like the '04 rose and the box style. what does that make me? :graucho:
    this could be kind of fun!

4. oh no.. are you girls asking ME to guess?? haha..

so far.. I don't dare to venture a guess.. except maybe for ByMiMi.. she's a boho girl! (with her greens, many browns, black and red)

as for the both of your.. jayge and jennifer... i think you two are similar.. =P

5. hehe what a cute observation waterfalls. It's awesome to see how people perceive you. ;)

My style is ever changing (I especially like abstract, avant garde pieces and lots of blacks, whites, grays, and jeweltones), but what never changes - I view fashion as art, and like to express myself through my ensembles ;)

Very fun topic!

6. hehe, waterfalls, i thought it would be fun to see what you thought! i'm curious to see how others perceive my b-bag choices. :amuse:
    i won't be offended at all. after all, they are only a small part of my bag collection!

7. Jennifer - I think from your bbag collection, it sounds very modern - blacks, with pewter - so pretty!

8. mimi, i think i would describe myself as classic- i like black bc it is the chicest color.
    many might consider black "boring" since it's so basic, but i like black b-bags bc the black is never just that- they have more depth.

the pewter is for my more sassy side ;)

9. I think I would describe myself two ways: professional with an edgy side for work, but funkier on the weekends.

10. I totally agree! My first bbag was a black city - it totally works with my look. City, grunge chic. Blue jeans, black uggs, black/blue/gray top, black LV inclusion bracelet, black city bag, huge black chanel glasses with big silver hoop earrings - fabbbbbb.

I decided to get another one - my parents got my a cornflower as a gift, which I supposedly had them exchange for a pale rose (this was after surgery, so I was on morphine with pretty close to no recollection of the cornflower) - and I had the pale rose for about a month before selling it. It just didn't achieve the look I was going for! I see balenciaga bags as boho chic or city-grunge chic - I sooo can not pull off the boho look - so it looks like one bbag is good enough for me :P

11. I think black bags are typically boring, but black bbags have the ultimate EDGE. The motorcycle bags are really edgy, but in pink or light blue - they lose that "GRRRR MOTORCYCLE" look lol. Black is SHARP! :heart:

12. for me.. the ONLY black bag i have is a chanel quilted hobo with charms.. all my other bags are COLOURS!... all my balenciagas are colours,... bright ones too. =)

so i'm .... attention craver girl? =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice