Balenciaga Avatar Anyone?

1. Because there are so many Bbag lovers and owners here with so many wonderful colors and styles of Bbags, I was wondering what you thought about arranging atleast 1 of your bags in a neat picture for your avatar. :love: Mine is my apple first and my maltese Misty. A couple of girls have already done this how about you? What do ya think?:nuts:

2. You don't love my Scout avatar? Your apple shows up nicely in the avatar, but some of the darker bags don't. :worried:

3. If I can figure out how to do it, will be happy to!

4. :shame: Oh goodness,
    no I love your Scout! I just thought I gather all us Bbag girls and see what we could come up with. The variation of colors and style are so neat to look at all the time.:biggrin:

5. So cool!:nuts:
    I think this would be so fun!

6. That's a fun idea! I've just been too lazy to do it. :shame:

I'll try to put one up as an avatar when I get home tonight. :amuse:

7. I have a feeling there will be a lot of Ink City avatars!

8. True. I will try to get a decent pic of my b-bag (maybe the one from outside) and post it. Just for you! :biggrin:

9. Oh, I love it ET! I am going to do it for sure- now, how do i do this? Will figure it out.

10. OMG!! That is sooo darn pretty. Your pic. turned out PERFECT!! Thanks!:biggrin: ;)

11. Tried to upload, but my file is too big for the avatar space. So I will wait until I get home to my main comp where I can resize the pic...then I will post the new avatar.

12. Oh...uh...just kidding? Apparently it lied to me when it said that the file did not load! So, there 'tis folks!

13. Thats totally o.k. I sware you can take 50 different pics of the ink and they all look like different colors. That is what is so great about this color!:love:

14. here's mine...but I'm thinkng of changing it to my new cornflower blue bag.

15. Or even use both Bbags in your picture. Double as good! Your red is georgeous!:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice