Balenciaga Automne 18 - Gvasalia does it again, sort of

SomethingGoodCanWork

In Clown World on Prison Planet
Feb 10, 2017
Just got Bal's newsletter and it's about autumn 2018 and it really just looks to be more of the same. No baggy bags but instead there are baggy shirt dresses and over sized coats and jackets. And of course, label mania continues.
49384683hq_13_a_i.jpg
Yes, these are dresses.
49384682fh_14_a_g.jpg
bal.jpg
39868207MP_12_a_g.jpg
41809873io_14_a_h.jpg
41809880kp_14_a_g.jpg

And bag wise I like this one, love the colours, and will probably buy it if they make card holders in these stripes:
45410662tk_13_a_f.jpg

And then there is this, not the bag, but the colour, it's called Rouge Coquelicot, and gives me new hope that Bal will produce the City in this colour as well. With the original length shoulder strap :yes:
45411941lt_13_a_a.jpg

Reactions: ksuromax
Oy vay .. trolling us again! As far as the Rouge Coquelicot, would have to see it IRL .. because the original Coquelicot was a true Red, but the 2nd version had a very definite Orange undertone.

Oy vay .. trolling us again! As far as the Rouge Coquelicot, would have to see it IRL .. because the original Coquelicot was a true Red, but the 2nd version had a very definite Orange undertone.
True, and I don't think they even make most of the other Bal bags and the City in the same colours? But let's hope! :drinks:
nice coat, and love the added yellow to the Bazaar bag :tup: very summer-y touch
Yes, love these happy colours! If there will be a cardholder in these stripes, I'll have to buy one. Perfect to keep my kids' cards in :yes:

Look at the Balenciaga Instagram posts .. trust me, you may rethink your feeling! https://www.instagram.com/balenciaga/
LOL :lol:
the shirt with the phone number across the chest is hilarious!! :lol:
just in case one gets drunk/abusive/unconscious (underline as appropriate) you can call his Mum (or, wife?) and complain/report??? :lol:
i would have added above the number: "Misbehaving? Please, call"