Balenciaga Arrived in AWFUL condition, seller described condition as "very good'

^^ I just bought the bag about a week and a half ago. They talked to me plenty prior to me buying the bag. After I paid though, I emailed the seller several times for the tracking number and they never responded. The bag magically showed up a few days ago, and I contacted them again regarding the damage. Still nothing. They are not responding to me at all and so I don't even know where I'd send the bag for a return. They sent the bag from the UPS store so I do not have an address for them.

As for buying new through a store, YES, I am going to do that from now on. I definitely want a black Work, and from the pics and description thought it would be in nice condition. I knew older leathers were generally better for Bals so I was excited to get the bag, and that's why I went the eBay route. I knew the bag might not be perfect, but HOLES in the bag???? I had no idea that the seller would hide so much about the condition. I had requested additional pictures from them prior to buying and they did everything to hide the flaws.

Once claim is filed, be sure to send the bag back with signature required and tracking. Ebay will find for the buyer almost automatically. Nevertheless, save your emails and photos.

Sellers like this give the good ones a bad name. I've purchased plenty of beautiful used bags from honest sellers. This is just a shame.

Oh my... well that's clearly a deceptive listing. Glad I know about that seller, add that one to the list.

OP, paypal will instruct you when to send the bag back, they will also provide you with the sellers confirmed address. Be sure to insure it with Signature confirmation. I'm sorry for the disappointment, hope you get resolution soon.

For those that have filed SNAD, what sort of documents does Paypal ask you to provide to back up your claim? I have taken pictures thus far and that has been the extent of it. I am hoping that the seller will just honor the return that is promised on their listing, and we won't have to get to that point, but you never know. I want to be as prepared as possible.