Balenciaga Arena Matelasse in Moro

1. Does anyone have this bag? It's a limited edition piece with double handles and quilted pattern. I'm thinking of gettting one. Any info on price etc will be greatly appreciated!

2. well i caved! just picked one up from Barneys chestnut hill (peter is a doll to work with). got a small black matelasse- I'll post pics and let you know how it works out. I had him overnight it (i hate waiting!). I like the twisted funky chanel vibe it gives off.

3. Yup ... I have the small-size (and believe me ... it's really not THAT small!) Black Quilted [Matelasse]; pictures below.

I'm STILL waiting to receive my LARGE-size Rouge Vif Matelasse ... as a matter of fact, I'm going to check on the status right now!

Black Med Padded - 1wtmk.jpg Black Med Padded - Leather Up Closewtmk.jpg Black Med Padded - Mirror Up Closewtmk.jpg
  4. i love your charms ceejay! they make the bag look even cooler! and I absolutely can't wait til you get the large red matelasse! that's going to be one amazing bag!

5. OMG, I saw one in brown at Barneys last weekend and I wasthisclose to buying it. I loved the quilted mirror! It was a really gorgeous bag. Just didnt want to spend $1700+ that day.

6. Thanks Mercer! Thanks CeeJay! It looks great!!
    Does anyone like the Moro (dark brown) color?

7. tammy, i think the brown is beautiful! Have you seen the bag in person? the leather is soooooo soft!

8. Mercer: I've never seen it IRL. It's just that a friend has one and she wants to sell rid of me, so I am thinking. I didn't know what the price and stuff was, so where better to ask experts than tPF!

9. ^^ Aww, I LOVE that pic of the Arena Matelasse with that dog! :heart: Soo cute.

Congrats on your new bag Mercer! Will you please post pics of it? I really want this bag too... in anthracite next season. :graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice