Balenciaga Arena Classic with new strap!

Hi TPFers! I'm excited to share with you my new, customized strap that I ordered through mautto.com with Lynette. I've had my arena classic for a long time but I've always wish it was a cross body and I didn't want to spend more money buying a town so I ordered the crossbody strap in 44 inches (I'm 5'3) and it was the perfect length on me. You really couldn't tell that the strap was ordered from another store because the leather and the hardware were very similar to my bag. I really love it!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399010037.743345.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1399010048.816302.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1399010058.918619.jpg

Thanks for posting this. I started a thread a few weeks ago asking if anyone's used them.

Can you post a pic comparing their hardware to the brass on your Bal?

Thanks.

Thanks for posting this. I started a thread a few weeks ago asking if anyone's used them.

Can you post a pic comparing their hardware to the brass on your Bal?

Thanks.

Here is the pix of my brass hardware. The ring is the original brass and the strap with the brass was from
Mautto. You can't really tell that they are from two different places.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399389048.989313.jpg