Balenciaga 2006 Holiday Collection

1. Check it out ... Balenciaga has posted it's 2006 Holiday Collection bags (all pictures courtesy of the Balenciaga Website):

2006 Holiday - Whistle Square in Lambskin.jpg 2006 Holiday - Whistle Small in Linen.jpg 2006 Holiday - Whistle Large in Lambskin.jpg
  2. Ceejay, do you know if they will be offering metallic motorcycle bags like in years past? I'd really LOVE to get one!

3. I haven't heard anything about a Metallic collection for this year; it seems as though Balenciaga is really taking a new direction on the 'styles' (unlike before).

On the other hand, I just got off the phone with a retailer who sells authentic Balenciaga bags, and she told me that a number of the new bags (including the holiday collection) will be made in Lambskin and other 'exotic' leathers (she mentioned a python bag that starts at $4k!).

I'm kind of hoping that they do more metallics too ..

4. ahh... the whistle bags. i'm not sure how i feel about them yet. thanks for the post ceejay.

5. Here's a stupid question, but how do you open them? Do you have to unhinge that piston every time?

6. Agreed ... can't say they are "ringing my bell" either!

7. LOL - that's awesome... I totally agree:lol:
    I do hope they bring back the metallic ones... now that I've discovered bbags, I'd love to get a small metallic First!

8. mmm I want a metallic classique so badly. I just had a frustrating experience on eBay this week with one... *grits teeth*

so I'd looooove a darker pewter color! metallic black to match my nails! :rochard:

9. ^^I agree, more metallics would be cool!

10. :roflmfao: That's great! That would be a nice-lookin' bag.

Thanks for posting those photos, CeeJay. I like the size of the first brown one the best, although it looks like a royal pain to get into them. The whistle is cute, and I'm glad they put the mirror on it as well. I sort of depend on my b-bag mirror now. :girlsigh:

11. Well--I like the whistle--not sure about the bag.

12. the problem wiht b-bags is I"M STUCK WITH ONLY A FEW OPTIONS.
    i never really like their new design like hookline etc...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice