Balenciaga '06 Marine Besace Messenger - bottom color?

jqua

Camo is LVoe
Jul 1, 2006
P1090044.jpg

Hi ... want to know if anyone's besace messenger in '06 marine (dark blue) is in any way same with what I have? as you can notice at the bottom part...the left side is marine in color then the right side bottom to sides is in darker blue or black.. is this normal? The bag is authentic in all aspects, but I am questioning the two-toned color scheme here.... Thanks
:smile:

They dye leather in different dye lots, I'm guessing that yours just ended up a little darker on one side. But hey, at least its on the bottom right? Hopefully you can still enjoy your bag like that, 06 Blueberry is sure pretty.

Last edited:
well, it won't be noticeable when in use...
I guess it's for keeps instead.
So this is a big possibility right? Even if it is deemed authentic? The seller wouldn't accept the return.

Last edited:
There are big colour variations even within each season, different leathers take dye differently. It's unusual to see this in one bag, as said before, QC issue probably. I don't know, if you are confident the bag is authentic (did you have it authenticated?) I wouldn't worry too much as it is on the bottom panel.