Balenciaga 05 Turquoise...good deal? 05 Turquoise buyers come in please!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Need help from some Balenciaga experts here on this Turq 05 city thats available...is it a good price, what have others paid for theirs if they dont mind sharing (hope this is ok to ask)

Asking Price: 2100 USD (or best offer)

It is said to be in "fabulous condition" with darkening stains on the handles and some "minimal wear" on the corners...overall the leather and bag looks great, my main concern was about the dark handles.

Ive been head into Chanel for so long, I havent even worn my current Balenciagas much but recently remembered how I always wanted an 05 Turquoise. Ive read sending the bag to LMB for handles repair is about 200 USD including shipping back and forth, right?

How did that work out for those of you who had LMB repair your handles--did they look like new again or still showed darkening stains etc or do you think if i used the LMB handles care product it may help...??]

Thanks!!!

Here are some pics of the bag:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice bag! I don't think we are allowed to discuss an auction that is still ongoing though.:confused1:

3. hard to get the handles back to the original state...
    nice bag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.