Balenciaga 04 mystery green at decadestwo

Kimisin

Apr 3, 2006
I was just there about an hour ago and the mystery green city is $675 or something around that. The handles have darken slightly and the corners have minimal wear, i would say the overall condition are pretty good for a 2004 bag. If this is the color you are looking for give them a call at 323-655-1960. :flowers:

i got it!!!!! OMG, the color and the leather are TDF!! they also have a teal from s/s 05 and a dark brownish/reddish day bag but it looks like the handle was put back on or repaired because the rivets are all weird...

what a great store too - great designer pieces at reasonable prices. anyone in los angeles, it would pay to go check them out! they also have a ton of lv, prada, etc. bags and accessories :yes:

i will, i will!! she's safely tucked in her bag right now...
are you in LA RERE?? you need to go to this store!!

No damn it! NO I am NOT! Crap, crap. :wtf: ---> :crybaby:

I saw your "lala land" and wasn't sure if it was LA or not.

OMG I'm so excited. You need to post pics asap girl!

I want to make a trip down there soon, so maybe you can fill me in.

Damn, Nicole! That was fast! :choochoo: Did you race over there or call?
I've been to that store - very cool. I never saw a bbag there though. How much is the teal and what style is it?
I'm happy you got it! Congrats! :yahoo:Post pics, please!!!

Damn, Nicole! That was fast! :choochoo: Did you race over there or call?
I've been to that store - very cool. I never saw a bbag there though. How much is the teal and what style is it?
I'm happy you got it! Congrats! :yahoo:Post pics, please!!!

seriously, i ran over there so fast today!!! they are only open from 11:30 - 6 - what kind of hours are those for a working girl?! so today i "ran errands" which basically consisted of me racing across town to this store! they have some cool clothes as well, like the most fantastic rick owens leather jacket for $450! and a chloe suite for $650!

anyway, the teal city is from s/s 05. it was pretty faded and the handles were also pretty dark. they are super dark on the mystery green i got! she's off to LMB next week for a spa treatment!

i must say that all of the grime fades in the distance when it's next to that pewter hardware!! what a difference it makes - the color totally pops!!!